photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

4.18.2012

BARRY M SHOCKING PINK


Sticking with the ever so great Barry M nail polishes, I picked up Shocking Pink the other day after realising I didn't actually own any bright pink polishes. In the bottle it looks nice but on your nails it looks amazing; it's so bright, almost Barbie pink bright and the finish is super shiny that a top coat really isn't essential (although I always like to apply one anyway). It took me two coats to achieve a real opaque look but you could get away with just one in all honesty. As with most Barry M polishes, it applies smoothly and with ease but i have found they seem to take a lot longer to dry than other brands...maybe I'm doing something wrong?

After I'd done my nails I thought they needed something else so decided to use my newly bought glitter polish from a brand I've never heard of before called Saffron London. This polish has a mix of fine glitter and larger hexagon shapes which I much prefer in this case to smaller, more closely packed glitters. I chose to stick with just painting the one nail on each hand because I thought it'd be too much otherwise, this way it just adds a subtle bit of sparkle...

Are you a fan of Barry M nail polishes? Would you add glitter or go without?

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

4 comments:

  1. I love that polish colour! Definately add the glitter! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous nail polish combo. i need to get myself some more glitter polishes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you :) glitter really does seem to be the way forward!

      Delete