photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

4.14.2012

YOU GOT ME RUNNIN' ON SUNSHINE...


Bit of a random post here but as it's nearing summer and here in the UK we are starting to get some sunshine, I thought it was time I invested in some sunglasses. I really wanted to go for some oversized style shades this year because I really don't suit smaller frames...at all, so, I picked out these two lovely pairs.

They are both from Primark; the green pair cost £2 and the nude pair cost £1 which to be seemed like a complete bargain and I'm sure two pairs will last me through summer (I actually got two because I couldn't choose between them haha). I thought the nude pair would be perfect for wearing with pretty much every outfit and they are a little smaller so more wearable you could say, however, the green/gold pair are my favourites because I just loved the side detailing and the green colour! 

Primark had some a really great range of sunglasses ranging from huge Paris Hilton-esque styles to round, retro styles so theres something for everyone. Do you prefer buying cheaper sunglasses or would you splurge for that one 'special' pair? Also, what style of sunglasses do you usually go for?

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment