photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

4.12.2012

BARRY M MUSHROOM & SPARKLE

Barry M Mushroom & Miss Sporty Transformers Sparkle Touch
This Barry M nail polish is amazing! It is the easiest application ever (as to be expected from Barry M) and only needed one coat (although I applied two just to be on the safe side) to be opaque. I had heard so much about this polish but was always reluctant to buy it as it just looks really dull in the bottle. Oh how I was wrong to doubt it; the colour is perfect, a very dull but soft brownish shade with hints of grey tones.

I initially just had mushroom on my nails but then I wanted to jazz it up a bit so decided to paint just my ring fingers with this Miss Sporty glitter polish. This glitter has tiny flecks of blue and pink which really do compliment the mushroom colour well and so I ended up painting all my nails with it haha.

Have you ever tried Barry M Mushroom? Are you a fan of glitter nail polish?

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

2 comments:

  1. these look so good together! i used to have mushroom but I've lost it somewhere, love that miss sporty colour!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh you NEED to get it again, such a lovely colour... (:

      Delete