photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

4.12.2012

SCARLETT JOHANSSON COVERS VOGUE US

(source: Vogue.com)
The Avengers actress, Scarlett Johansson has landed the May cover of US Vogue. Scarlett is photographed by Mario Testino and is shot alongside her co-star, Mark Ruffalo, and a special guest leopard in her accompanying editorial which for me is one of the best shoots I've seen in a long time. One thing I wish though is that her cover shot was a little more interesting; it's very predictable and don't do the editorial justice at all. Scarlett still looks great though as always. 


Overal I'm so pleased that Scarlett got the May cover and I can't wait to add this issue to my ever-growing pile! What do you think of Scarlett Johansson's May cover of US Vogue? Will you be being this issue? 

See the whole editorial here

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment