photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

4.10.2012

I'M GOING TO BE HYPNOTISED


This photo really doesn't do this shirt justice, it's much prettier in real life and the collar is less white and more creme. Anyway, that aside, this is my new shirt that I bought the other day from believe it or not, Primark. This is the first sleeveless shirt I've ever owned, I just thought I'd try something different and I actually love this! Primark has a serious amount of blouses/shirts at the moment in various different colours, patterns, styles, but this one just stood out to me because of the solid creme collar contrasted to the blue body. I think this would look great on it's own or under a loose fit jumper; I've found Topshop to have some great choices, I've picked out two of my favourites...

Creme Knit
Mint Knit 

How do you style sleeveless shirts/blouses?

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

1 comments:

  1. It sure looks good and it looks perfect on you! (just noticed you're wearing it on your photo :)


    ~Ronida
    http://funandruins.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete