photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

4.30.2012

ALL THOSE PRETTY THINGS...

H&M - £14




New Look Postcard Print - £24.99 £10


Miss Selfridge - Pyramid Ring & Eye Wing Ring (both £1 in sale)


I really strayed away from my usually clothing and jewellery items whilst shopping yesterday and decided to pick up two print dresses - one even with a cut out back, that's daring for me - from New Look, both in the sale and both so pretty, I'm going to try and become more of a dress person. I also got a floral collar detail pastel blue shirt from H&M and two rings from Miss Selfridge which were reduced to £1 each which was a bargain! Successful shopping day I thought.

I'd suggest if you like dresses or are looking for a new dress then you go and check out New Look's sale because they have so many both in store and online at considerable discounts. Also pretty much every sale item of Miss Selfridge jewellery was £1 so you can pick up some really great pieces for a fraction of what they should be.

I feel like what I bought will be great for spring/summer - if we ever get a summer here in the UK! What are you best clothing buys for the Spring/Summer? 

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment