photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

4.15.2012

BARRY M 'SHIMMER' COLLECTION

So, you may have seen my previous NOTD post where I wore a Barry M polish called 'Teal' and I expressed my confusion over it seemingly not being available anywhere! Anyway, today I went into another Superdrug store and low-and-behold a whole new collection...


Aren't they just beautiful. I already had 'Teal 334' and picked up 'Silvery Lilac 324' and 'Denim 325' today but in the collection it seems that there are two other colours; a bronze which I believe is called 'Copper' (I didn't like this as much) and a mixed glitter which I am yet to see. I have only actually tried on my nails Teal (read that here), but I did swatch the three I have for you to see and wow there is some serious shimmer going on in this collection! Teal is the least shimmery of the three with only a subtle glimmer and more of a metallic look whereas Silvery Lilac (original name!) and Denim are both super shimmery. 

Obviously because I haven't tried out these two I can't really comment of how good they are but from swatting them I can tell that Denim is a very opaque polish and may only need one coat, whereas Silvery Lilac barely showed up at first. Teal needed two coats. 

I am loving what I have seen of this collection and will probably go out and buy the other two to take advantage of the current 'buy two save £1' offer. Which is your favourite of these three? 

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

2 comments:

  1. Silvery Lilac looks like an interesting one and would probably be my favourite. I haven't seen these anywhere and was honestly sitting looking at the Barry M website last night wondering when they were ever going to bring out any new polishes. Great timing or what aha x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeh it kind of has that petrol look to it...can't wait to actually try it on my nails.
      It's odd because they don't have them in all Superdrug stores and they aren't even on the Barry M site yet :S

      Delete