photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

11.30.2012

KYLIE MINOGUE COVERS ELLE UK | JANUARY 2013


The January 2013 coves are going to start coming through thick and fast in the next few days I'd imagine and one of the first to be released is Elle UK with their cover star Kylie Minogue. 

Kylie wears a Christopher Kane dress and Jil Sander heels which I really like, especially the really muted colours used. My only issues with this cover are the pose (take a tip from ANTM and model head to toe!) and the hair. I don't like that you can't see her other foot, its really awkward to look at and the bleach blonde hair just isn't working, its not very 'Kylie' in my eyes. I am however, excited to see the accompanying editorial and the subscribers cover.

What do you think of the January 2013 cover of Elle UK? Are you a fan of Kylie's bleach blonde hair? 

Emma xo
follow me on TWITTER and instagram at iamemmawilde

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

2 comments:

  1. I don't like the missing foot either, I feel like its been photoshopped off by accident! haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it really does look like it's been photoshopped away! :S not good!

      Delete