photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

11.12.2012

INSTAGRAM 021

 £1.50 ring | finally found one | free dvds thanks to o2 | chinese buffet | stupid tweet, pandas not koalas! | red starbucks cups are back | ear 
cuff | favourite | ootd

it's dark so early | ice... | dessert 1 (before complaining) | dessert 2 (much better than dessert 1) | ootd | nicole scherzinger on marie claire! | hot 
chocolate and tv | a pop-up lady gaga ad? | evening...

This is sort of a mixture of the week just gone and the week before as I appear to have missed my weekly instagram post last week...Anyway, this week has been mainly finishing two assignments for deadlines, eating food and then coming home this weekend which is exciting! 

I'm now home for a week so I should be able to get some posts done, and have a bit of a rest from work until I go back and more assignments come my way. One thing: has anyone seen any other pop-up ads in magazines? This Lady Gaga one really surprised me, and it's perforated so you can take out of the magazine and...well I'm not entirely certain what you are supposed to do with it after you've taken it out but hey. 

I hope you're all having a lovely weekend!

current playlist: blown away carrie underwood, sad beautiful tragic taylor swift, incredible machine sugarland, i run to you lady antebellum. 

Emma xo
follow me on TWITTER and instagram at iamemmawilde

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment