photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

12.02.2012

DURHAM

 If you couldn't tell by the title, today I went to Durham, mainly because I wanted to see the Christmas market there. The market itself wasn't great, it was very busy and mainly consisted of jams and cheese which didn't really feel very 'Christmasy' to me. What did feel like Christmas though were the Reindeers! I got to see one for the first time (actually three!) and they let you stroke it too; it was incredible. That I think was the highlight of my whole day. 

One thing that was far from a highlight is how cold it was. I actually cannot put into words how cold I felt walking round, but lets just say, I couldn't move my fingers at one point! This then prompted me to buy some much-needed gloves and the best hat you will ever see, ears and all. I also bought a vintage brooch from a small market type stall, which is something I've been looking for for absolutely ages but haven't ever found one that isn't sparkly or gold. Anyway, I did find this one and it's perfect, and it looks lovely on my faux fur coat too. 

As for the rest of the weekend, I plan to finish off a few pieces of work that I have and then catch up on some television; I feel so behind on everything. I hope you all had a lovely Saturday and ta-ta for now!

Emma xo 
follow me on TWITTER and instagram at iamemmawilde

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

2 comments:

  1. Awh I need a trip to Durham to see these Reindeers now Emma! haha. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You do...they are there up until Christmas I think! :D

      Delete