photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

11.27.2012

BOOHOO BLOGGING COMPETITION | #PARTYPOSE

I found out last week that Boohoo.com are holding a bloggers competition called #PartyPose where the idea is to create a party look using at least three items from their website, all for £100 or under. I thought I'd give it my best shot and I managed to find a whole outfit; accessories and all for £86, not bad at all!
shirt | skirt | wedges | clutch | headband

I chose a black leather look skater skirt (£15), which could also work as a staple in your wardrobe, that comes with a studied belt that is very on trend at the moment. I paired this with a floral print shirt (£15) that ties in nicely with the skirt as it has a black central trim and collar. I really like floral shirts and thin they can add colour to what otherwise would be a really plain outfit.

For accessories I chose a pair of black suede court wedges (£25) which will elongate the leg paired with black tights (not included) and are a perfect simple shoe. Then, continuing with the studded trend from the belt, I thought this headband would work really nicely with the leather-look skirt and would 'toughen' up the floral shirt a bit. Finally to finish off the look, this black clutch with a metal skull panel (£25) again contrast well with the feminine floral print and seems a perfect size for a party look.

So that's my entry for the Boohoo Blogging Competition, I hope you liked it and that it maybe gave you some ideas for your party looks. This would be something I would quite easily wear (minus the heels!) and I feel boohoo has a tonne of great party looks at the moment!

If you would like to enter this competition, the full details can be found here. Closing date is December 14th!

Emma xo
follow me on TWITTER and instagram at iamemmawilde

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment