photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

11.01.2012

NATALIA VODIANOVA COVERS VOGUE UK DECEMBER 2012

Vogue UK have revealed their December 'Pop' issue cover featuring Supermodel Natalia Vodianova. The cover was shot by none other than Mario Testino and is definitely a pop of colour all over. It some ways reminds me very much of Gisele's December cover last year, which too, featured rainbow colours, I did however have high hopes for a more festive looking shoot - multi-coloured fonts and a jacket from the Valentino resort collection don't really fill you with festive thoughts. There's still hope from inside I suppose! 

In celebration of all things 'Pop' this issue features pop stars - note One Direction on the cover - pop culture, pop-up stores and apparently POPcorn...I'm intrigued by this issue but the cover doesn't really grab me, also, the 'pop' font is horrible, very teen pop and not very Vogue at all. 

What do you think of the December cover of Vogue UK? Did you have hopes for a more festive shot? 

Emma xo
image from Vogue.co.uk
follow me on TWITTER and instagram at iamemmawilde

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment