photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

11.12.2012

ANNE HATHAWAY COVERS US VOGUE


Anne Hathaway covers the December issue of Vogue US which brings her Vogue count to three covers now! The actress is currently promoting the upcoming Tom Hooper movie Les Misérables, which is released on Christmas day and is rumoured to set up her for many major awards. 

The cover was shot by Annie Leibovitz and you can now see the accompanying editorial over at Vogue.com featuring a velvet Valentino Haute Couture dress and a Ralph Lauren ruffled blouse. You can also read a part of Anne's interview where she reveals that she knew the part in Les Misérables was hers from the get-go...

“I knew that someone was going to have to go in there and do something pretty special to unseat me. Sometimes you leave a room and you feel like maybe you’ve left the door open a crack. This time, I knew that I had slammed it shut behind me.”

This may sound like Anne is a tad over-confident but have a look at the trailer and you decide, I personally feel that an award or several are definitely going to be heading her way.

What do you think of Anne Hathaway's December cover of Vogue US? Will you be going to watch Les Misérables? 


Emma xo
follow me on TWITTER and instagram at iamemmawilde

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment