photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

11.06.2012

LIEBSTER AWARD


So, yesterday I was nominated by the lovely Lauren over at Little Box of Treasures for the liebster award which from what I can gather, is an award for people who have under 200 followers and don't receive as much recognition as they maybe should. It makes me rather happy that I've been nominated for this :) 

The Rules:
Each person tagged must post 11 things about themselves.
They must answer the 11 questions the tagger has set for them.
They must create 11 questions to ask the bloggers who they tag.
They must choose 11 bloggers to tag with less than 200 followers.
There are no tag backs.

11 things about me:
1. I'm 19 years old
2. I'm in my second year at university
3. I want to be a fashion journalist
4. I enjoy photography a lot
5. I am a black belt in taekwondo
6. I am scared of bridges with holes in (piers)
7. I want to own a pug when I'm older
8. I love any and all roller coasters
9. I keep a scrap book with photos, tickets and things from my life
10. I am an only child
11. I love American television shows

Question answers:
1. What is you favourite makeup brand?
I like Revlon and Rimmel although I don't really wear a lot of makeup.

2. What is your favourite lush product?
Snow Fairy! It smells devine.

3. What is your favourite cleanser? 

4. How old were you when you first started wearing makeup?
I don't wear much as I said above but only really a couple of years ago did I start to try out lipsticks and foundation.

5. Why did you start your blog?
I actually started it because my dad kept saying that I should and that it would be beneficial to my writing etc etc, but I would never listen to him. Glad I did now though, my writing has improved tremendously! 

6. What is your favourite soap and glory product?
I haven't tried many because they are so expensive but I'd have to say Hand Food is my favourite because it smells so so good and it really does make my hands feel so smooth. 

7. If you had to pack your bags and leave your country which country would you like to move too?
America. More specifically New York or Los Angeles.

8. What is your favourite hair product? 
Batiste dry shampoo...it's a lifesaver between washes! 

9. What is your favourite nail polish brand?
It used to be Barry M but more recently I've been liking Models Own. 

10. What is your favourite perfume?
SJP NYC...That's what it is called I think; it's the Sarah-Jessica Parker one.

11. Which celebrity would you happily spend the rest of your life with? 
I'm going to change this question slightly to which celebrity I'd like to meet because spending my life with them may be a bit much! It is a dream of mine to meet Kate Walsh though, she is someone who I have wanted to meet for years and years now. One day it will happen! 

I nominate:


Questions for nominated:
1. What made you start your blog?
2. What is your favourite clothing store?
3. If you could live in any country other than your current, where would that be?
4. What is your favourite nail polish brand and particular shade?
5. What is your favourite movie?
6. What is your favourite pair of shoes that you own?
7. What is your biggest dream?
8. Strawberry, chocolate or vanilla? 
9. What is one food you would like to try? 
10. What is your favourite accessory?
11. Who is your favourite blogger?

Thats it! 

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

1 comments:

  1. Oh thank you for the nomination! :) Looking forward to filling this out soon.

    Must get my hands on Snow Fairy. Everyone seems to love it!

    ReplyDelete