photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

11.05.2012

CAMERON DIAZ COVERS ELLE UK DECEMBER 2012

Cameron Diaz is the cover star of the December issue of Elle UK wearing a pink Christian Dior look on the subscribers cover below and a white floral Chanel dress on the newsstand issue. This cover more than likely stems from her up-coming movie Gambit starring herself, Alan Rickman and Colin Firth.
When I saw the newsstand edition I wasn't crazy about it at all and hoped that the subscribers would be better despite the fact I'm not a fan of Cameron Diaz usually anyway. Much to my delight, although not fantastic, the subscribers cover is better in my opinion and is quite different from other covers I've seen recently which I like.

Are you a fan of the December covers of Elle UK? Which is your favourite?

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment