photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

11.21.2012

BEST DRESSED | AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS

Sunday saw the stars out once again for this years American Music Awards. There were some really amazing looks to hit the red carpet, but I've just picked out a few of my favourites.

Carrie Underwood
It seems Carrie Underwood is cropping up a lot on my blog recently; she just has some of the most amazing red carpet looks so expect to continue seeing her here! Anyway, for the American Music Awards Carrie wore a pinkish purple, sequinned Abed Mahfouz gown with a gold clutch and gold shoes. The dress was heavily embellished and featured details of lace cut out which was a lovely touch.


Taylor Swift
Taylor Swift wore a Zuhair Murad dress in gold paired with gold strapped heels. Her dress, as with Carrie's, was heavily embellished but she opted for a shorter length with long sleeve to balance the look. I love that she wore her hair up with just her bangs framing her face, it really makes the dress the sole focus, she should style her hair this way more often! this dress was the perfect cut for Taylor and the floral detailing is just beautiful. 


Gwen Stefani
Gwen Stefani moved away from dresses and opted for a pair of wet-look trousers, black pumps and a statement Balmain jacket which is such an extravagant creation. I love that she kept everything simple apart from the jacket and then paired it all with a bold red lip which compliments her hair perfectly and just adds a little bit of colour to the look. I like that Gwen didn't follow the 'norm'.

So that is my best dressed from the American Music Awards. Do you agree with my choices or did someone else stand out more for you? 

Emma xo
all images from  Huffington Post 
follow me on TWITTER and instagram at iamemmawilde

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

1 comments:

  1. Taylor Swift looks amazing! She is like my obsession! x

    ReplyDelete