photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

11.23.2012

CHRISTMAS GIFT GUIDE | HER

So, there's only 32 days until Christmas and it's so exciting! With December nearing, I'm certain everyone has either already bought their Christmas gifts or are in the process of at least thinking about buying them. That being said, I thought I'd put together a little gift guide for 'her', of things I think would make great presents.

Ted Baker Purse, Vera Wang 'Lovestruck', ASOS Stag Ring Holder, Marc by Marc Jacobs iPhone Case, Zara Office City Bag, Benefit Makeup Set, Socks

I think as a 'staple' Christmas gift, socks are perfect. I don't know about you but I can't remember a year where I haven't received at least one pit of socks and some of the best I've found are from Topshop who also run a three for £8 deal; perfect! Another gift that I think is perfect for anyone is perfume and you could either opt for a gift set or a single bottle - I personally would get just the single bottle as I feel the lotions and other things in the sets are a little pointless. Lovestruck is an example of a perfume that could suit a lot of peoples tastes as it's a young and sweet scent but not too overpowering like some fragrances can be (this is on my Christmas wish list!)

Two gifts that go hand in hand with each other are a bag and a purse. For purses, Ted Baker do a huge range, and though on the pricier side (pictured is £99), they are well worth the money as the quality is brilliant. For a bag I feel that Zara have a great selection, especially their 'basic' range and this office city bag could suit various different lifestyles.

If you're buying for a makeup lover then a gift set is perfect, and I've found this one from Benefit which included several miniature sizes of products which is great for testing out possible future buys. I had to include a phone case in this gift guide, and I chose a Marc by Marc Jacobs one simply because they are adorable! This is my personal favourite but there are dogs, zebras, owls etc and there's plenty of other phone cases out there you could choose from.

Finally as more of a quirky gift, I thought this ring holder would be great for storing both rings and other jewellery and it just so happens to be a cute animal which is a bonus. So, these are just my suggestions of Christmas gift ideas, I'd love to hear if you have any other suggestions.

Emma xo
follow me on TWITTER and instagram at iamemmawilde

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment