photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

11.19.2012

INSTAGRAM 022

bargain jewellery | first time voting! | kardashian for dorothy perkins | trafford centre decorations | ootd | excited to try a balmi | love my faux fur jacket | found pink lemonade lucozade | tartan scarf yay
I was at home this week so that's why this is a pretty small instagram post. I spent most of my time with my mum and dad, not doing anything groundbreaking, but just being at home, which was nice. I did however take a trip to one of my favourite places; the Trafford Centre, which is so pretty around christmas time. I also got my hands on a balmi and pink lemonade lucozade finally which is exciting -  the lucozade is yummy.

Emma xo
follow me on TWITTER and instagram at iamemmawilde

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment