photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

11.22.2012

TUMBLR?


Most of you probably know what Tumblr is by now but in case you don't, it's basically a site that allows you to almost create a blog in a sense, of a collection of images that interest and inspire you. I've had a Tumblr account for years now and at the start I was literally obsessed with it, I would find myself spending hours upon hours just scrolling through, reblogging various images. At the time, I was a total television fanatic and my tumblr was basically just images, gifs and quotes from various shows, and thinking back now, I can't quite believe how obsessed I was. After about a year though, I just suddenly stopped, and started to focus more on this blog. 

I've now found myself clicking the little 'tumblr' button in my favourites more often than anything else, but it seems my choice of things to reblog has changed quite considerably...


I love my Tumblr now and surprisingly, there isn't a television show in sight. I did debate with myself whether or not to start a whole new Tumblr account because, if you are dedicated enough and scroll all the way through my page, you would eventually reach the 'obsessed fan' portion and that's just not what I want my account to be at all. I still watch shows and I do still have my favourite characters and 'ships' (love that) and what ever else comes along with that, but I'm definitely not nearly as obsessed as I used to be. Now I'm obsessed with fashion instead, which is a good thing considering my choice of career paths! One thing though, my url remains the same and I think will always remain the same - you probably won't have a clue what it means though unless you watch the show it's from! 

Anyway, this was a really ramble post, but I just wanted to point you in the direction of my Tumblr (button to the right also), there's some really amazing images to be found. 

>>> TUMBLR <<<

Emma xo
follow me on TWITTER and instagram at iamemmawilde

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment