photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

11.06.2012

OUTFIT | KNIT, CAMO & BLACK

Jacket: Topshop
Cardigan: Primark
Dress: H&M
Shoes: Topshop (via ebay)
Watch: Michael Kors

Firstly, I apologise for the drizzly background, the weather is just awful today, I hate looking out of the window and seeing this. That aside, I chose quite a layered outfit today which is odd for me; I'm usually the one who's freezing wearing only one or two layers.

This black dress from H&M has a appeared in several of my outfit posts because it literally goes with anything, and can be worn as a dress or a skirt, which is great. I layered a thick knit cardigan and then my trusty camouflage jacket over the top; I really like the light knit shade with the jacket print, I think it's just a bit different than a black cardigan or just the jacket on its own.

I want to know your thoughts on camouflage jackets. I see them a lot, especially around university (saw at least three people wearing the same one today!) but I'm wondering whether it's just a fashion 'phase' or if it'll be a recurring trend like military? Either way I think I'll be wearing mine a lot even if it isn't so 'in' as it seems to be now.

I hope you all had a lovely weekend and a great bonfire night last night! :)

Emma xo
follow me on TWITTER and instagram at iamemmawilde

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

1 comments:

  1. Great outfit :) that dress does look really versatile. I have a similar black skater dress from Topshop and I always seem to wear it with the same things, this looks like a nice alternative so thank you for that!

    Also absolutely lusting after your watch
    xx

    www.vividbeautyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete