photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

11.04.2012

CMA AWARDS 2012 | CARRIE UNDERWOOD

The CMA Awards are one of my favourite award shows; the combination of fashion and country music is just perfect. Now, I realise I'm a tad late with this one as I have been quite busy these past few days, but still really wanted to mention Carrie Underwoods CMA look(s)...

Carrie Underwood
Carrie Underwood is probably one of the best dressed stars to hit the red carpet, every one of her looks blows me away and this one is no exception. She wears an ivory Reem Acra gown with gold leaf detailing over a sheer panel at the top. I absolutely love this dress, the cut is just perfect for her and paired with a gold clutch and a side-hairstyle she looks fabulous.

Also, Carrie wore a total of 11 looks on the night, with my two other favourites being these...
She ended the night wearing a sky-blue, almost cloud-like, Balser gown which had a bubble rise skirt and a plunged neckline. She styled this with a pair of heels featuring an odd ankle strap (now this I am not a fan of) and minimal jewellery.

For her performance she wore my favourite look of the whole night - maybe even of all time - which was a slate grey Tsemaye high-low gown. The one-off dress featured sheer, gem encrusted sleeves and a geometric pattern on the top and skirt which she paired with a silver belt, black heels and a pair of embellished gloves. Excuse the pun, but she literally blew everyone away during her performance of 'Blown Away' with this look.


Well thats it, Carrie Underwood seems to appear a whole lot on my best dressed posts but she just never fails to surprise me. Who was your best dressed of the night?

Emma xo
images from RCFA and various - I take no credit 
follow me on TWITTER and instagram at iamemmawilde

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

1 comments:

  1. i nominated you for a liebster award here: http://laureenxx.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/liebster-award.html

    lauren
    xxx

    ReplyDelete