photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

11.03.2012

A TRIP TO LONDON...

...without even realising your in London is a really weird thing! That's exactly how my day way yesterday; I headed off to the train station at 8am, arrived in London, hopped straight on the underground to Canary Wharf and then straight into a building from there. 

The day continued with more underground journeys and then a four hour train journey back for 11pm. And in all that time I saw 'London' twice for maybe ten minutes each time but even then it was either a rush or dark. Any how, I just thought I'd share with you some photos from my day.


Now even though I didn't see much of London, it was still a really great day, I actually went with my class for a masterclass which was so good, I got to listen to Louise Gannon, Rachel Richarson, Hannah Almassi and Hattie Crisell talk about their careers and it really made certain in my mind that I want to be a fashion journalist. So, the long train journey was well worth it and hey, I got to go to Hogwarts for a little while too and to see the beautiful Canary Wharf, which just reminds me so much of New York. 

Emma xo
follow me on TWITTER and instagram at iamemmawilde

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment