photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

11.25.2012

INSTAGRAM 023

models own 'dancing queen' | candy floss | ootd | collar | new favourite show | meet colin and percy | starlight express at the theatre |
 frosty leaves | best cake and hot chocolate

This week has been quite a good week for me. I bought candy floss which is always exciting (I forgot how good it tasted!) and I also had the best hot chocolate and piece of cake I have ever had - Esquires is the best - sorry Starbucks! Food aside, on Friday I went to watch Starlight Express at the theatre which was exciting. It was a very last minute thing and I ended up getting a ticket for only £1 on the day to sit in really amazing seats; if you ever get a change to watch this musical I really suggest you do, it was brilliant.

One thing I must mention is the TV show Sons of Anarchy. Its been on for around five years now but I never really thought it'd be something I'd enjoy, that is until I started watching it last week and I'm now officially hooked - I'm currently on season three; obsessed much? It has a really great set of actors; especially Katey Sagal and Charlie Hunnam who I think are just brilliant in it.

Well, that's been my week, I hope you're all having a lovely weekend!

Emma xo
follow me on TWITTER and instagram at iamemmawilde

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

1 comments: