photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

11.10.2012

GREEN & YELLOW NAIL POLISH

U & I | Acid Yellow | Spring Green | Shade 4 | Green Glitter

803 | Lemon Ice Cream | Hidden Treasure | Totally Teal

Me and green nail polishes definitely have a hate hate relationship. I hate them and they hate my nails, every time I wear one they turn my nails an ugly colour. That being said, I do really like some of these polishes and one of my all time favourites is among this group! 

Hidden Treasure from Topshop is a multi-toned, mainly green metalic shade which gets me so many compliments every time I have it on my nails, this is one of my all-time favourite nail polishes! Totally Teal by No 7 is a dark teal shade that in some lights can look more black. Acid Yellow by Barry M is a neon yellow/green colour and is one of the few polishes I regret buying - it's so ugly on the nails! U & I is from the love hearts collection by MUA and is a really nice pastel, mustard yellow. 

Emma xo
follow me on TWITTER and instagram at iamemmawilde

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment