photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

11.02.2012

OUTFIT | RED & BLACK SPECKLED MIRROR

Cardigan: H&M
Top: Old (a random shop) and New Look (vest)
Jeans: Topshop Leigh
Shoes: Shoe Zone
Necklace: Old (I can't for the life of my remember where it's from!)
Bracelet: Pandora

This is a really quick outfit post and is actually of my outfit yesterday, but as today I'm off to London (it's going to be a long day), I just thought I'd leave you with this. I umm'd and ahh'd about this cardigan for weeks, but eventually caved in and just bought it and I'm really glad I did. It's such a good quality, chunky knit and I like the subtle deep red speckles meaning it goes perfect with black.

Again, sorry this is such a short post, I just wanted to get something posted for today, normal length outfit posts will resume shortly! 

Emma xo
follow me on TWITTER and instagram at iamemmawilde

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

6 comments: