photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

11.20.2012

NAILS | MODELS OWN 'DANCING QUEEN'

Models Own 'Dancing Queen' (£5.00) & Essie 'Mint Candy Apple' (£7.99) - Boots

Eeeek! Isn't this nail polish just amazing! I have been after the something from the Models Own Mirrorball collection since it was released, but as I only have tiny boots near me, I had to wait until the weekend (just gone) to pick one up! I went with 'Dancing Queen' which is a jade green glitter with flecks of blues and gold also; it's really lovely. 

Choosing what to pair this with though was more difficult as I hate wearing green nail polish and blue just didn't look right, so I opted for an in-between with 'Mint Candy Apple' by Essie (here) which really compliments the glitter well.

As for the application of the glitter polish, I used two coats on each nail as I found not a lot of flecks appeared with just one. Also, this may sound odd, but once dry the glitter is really sharp to touch in places - even with a top coat - I do think I can forget about that though as I love the shapes and colours within this polish! Overall it gives a really nice effect.

I'm definitely going to try more from the Mirrorball collection. Have you tried any, if so, which would you recommend? 

Emma xo
follow me on TWITTER and instagram at iamemmawilde

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

3 comments:

  1. such a gorgeous glitter, i love the combination! xo

    vintage-teapot.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just bought Dancing Queen along with Lemon Meringue. I quickly tried it on one nail and found it pretty difficult to stop the glitter from clumping together! I'll try again when I have a bit more time... :)

    www.belletre.com
    x

    ReplyDelete