photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

11.16.2012

DIY | FRENCH MANICURE

Barry M 'White' & Rimmel Topcoat - Superdrug, Guides - Asda
I meant to post this absolutely ages ago but then somehow, it ended up in my drafts for months until now. This is my attempt at a 'diy' french manicure which was surprisingly easy and quick to do. All you need is white nail polish, a top coat and some guide stickers (you could also use a soft pink polish but that's optional).

You just place the stickers on your nails to the width you want to white tip to be, paint the tip with white and wait a good while before then peeling off the stickers. Its essential you wait a while or you will end up peeling off the nail polish in parts which is not a good look. Then just go over the entire nail with either a clear topcoat or a pale pink colour and then the topcoat. And walah!

This is a really classic nail look and perfect for work (which this was for at the time), going out or even day-to-day. I also like to add a bit of glitter or a floral design to my ring fingers too just to make it a little less plain.

Do you like french manicures or do you prefer a solid colour?

Emma xo
follow me on TWITTER and instagram at iamemmawilde

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

6 comments:

  1. I'm not usually keen on french manicures but that looks gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make it sound ...and look...so easy! I end up with quite a bit of a mess when I try it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh it really is easy when you use the stickers....I couldn't do it without them!

      Delete
  3. Your French manicure looks AMAZING!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete