photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

11.18.2012

RIMMEL STAY MATTE PRESSED POWDER

Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder - Boots (£3.99)
I bought this powder to keep my face looking matte (as it says) because I find that with any foundation, certain areas of my face always end up looking a tad shiny after a while. 

I chose the shade 'sandstorm' but to be honest, it doesn't really show up at all so I don't suppose it'd matter what shade you got, if you have a light to medium skin tone. This is definitely a very lightweight powder and it feels so smooth when applied and doesn't give you that awful cakey look that you could get from some other pressed powders. It does do the job of keeping the face matte for a good four to five hours, but I'd advise reapplying after maybe two if you have extra oily skin. 

I don't wear foundation everyday but when I do this is definitely a must for me and it's the first thing I've ever hit pan on! Have you tried this powder? Do you have any recommendations that you have tried? 

Emma xo
follow me on TWITTER and instagram at iamemmawilde

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

2 comments:

  1. I love this powder, it really doesn't make your face look cakey! It's the first product I ever hit pan on too:) xo

    vintage-teapot.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooh, this looks and sounds great! i am definitely in need of a new pressed powder! :D

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
    Salt City Bakery Giveaway
    $100 Shopbop Gift Card Giveaway

    ReplyDelete