photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

10.31.2012

CHERYL COLE COVERS GLAMOUR UK DECEMBER 2012


Gosh it seems like I event done a cover post in absolutely ages! The first of the December covers is that of Cheryl Cole who covers Glamour UK. I'm not the biggest fan of Cheryl and usually don't love her cover shoots but I have to admit sadly, that this one I like; I think the team over at Glamour have done a great job with this one. 

Cheryl looks great wearing a floral pink, feathered Chanel dress and an ultra-messy top knot. This cover is very fun and festive - the gold camera - and suits the magazine so well. This issue hits newsstand on November 1st but before that you can watch her behind-the-scenes video here which features some beautiful pastel coloured dresses! 

Are you a fan of Cheryl Cole's December cover of Glamour? Will you be buying this issue? 

Emma xo
image from Glamour UK
follow me on TWITTER and instagram at iamemmawilde

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment