photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

10.09.2012

OUTFIT | SPECKLED CAMO

Jacket: Topshop
T-shirt: Topshop
Jeans: Topshop
Shoes: Vans
Watch: Michael Kors
Nails: Barry M Strawberry Ice Cream

I have just realised that my last outfit post featured this jacket too...oops! It's just so versatile but I promise it won't appear for a while after this. I also apologise for the Topshop overload - I've become very much a fan. This is quite a plain outfit as a whole but the jacket is quite busy so that's how I justified it; I also woke up this morning with that whole 'I have nothing to wear' mentality knowing full well I have plenty to choose from so that's also part of it. 

One exciting thing is that I finally treated myself and got the Michael Kors watch I've had my eye on for so long, it sort of looks gold in the last photo but it is actually rose gold and it's just beautiful - I love it in case you couldn't tell. Other than that, this weekend was pretty uneventful, I did a fair bit of work though so at least it was productive if not anything else. 

Well I hope you all had a lovely weekend and that your week is fulfilled! 

Emma xo
follow me on TWITTER and instagram at iamemmawilde

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

2 comments:

  1. omgosh, i've been wanting a camo jacket! unfortunately we don't have a topshop over here, their stuff is so cute though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a jacket which looks exactly like this one, the watch and shoes you are wearing are very nice, overall perfect outfit in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete