photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

10.26.2012

PURPLE & PINK NAIL POLISH

Vivid Violet | Purple Pulse | Manhattan | 'lilac'

Silvery Lilac | Lucky Lilac | Purple Sherbet | Shade 4

I went through a phase where I suddenly acquired a lot of lilac/purple shades but now looking at this little collection, I've realised that I don't like many of them at all.

Silvery Lilac by Barry M is a metallic, two-toned lilac polish with hints of green. Purple Sherbet by Ciate and Lucky Lilac by No 7 are both incredibly similar on the nails and are the perfect lilac shades. Manhattan by NYC is a dark maroon toned polish which is very much an autumn/winter shade. 

Strawberry Ice Cream | 'pink glitter | Shocking Pink | Peach Melba | Shade 1 | Plush Pink | Jammy

I honestly thought I had so many more pink nail polishes than I actually do. I really need to get some more because I just love how feminine pink/peach is. 

Peach Melba by Barry M is a favourite for a lot of people because it is the perfect, pale peach shade; a very natural looking polish. Plush Pink from Leighton Denny is a very vibrant pink colour, very barbie pink. Similar to this is Shocking Pink by Barry M which is more of a deep barbie shade. Also by Barry M is Strawberry Ice Cream which is a pastel pink and the ultimate 'girly' polish.

Emma xo
follow me on TWITTER and instagram at iamemmawilde

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

4 comments:

  1. I like the look of Rimmel's Purple Punch!

    I'm having a MAC Makeup giveaway on my blog if you want to have a look?

    http://trappedinafashionparadise.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/50-followers-giveaway-mac-lipstick-of.html

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have Vivid Violet, Shocking Pink and Peach Melba, I love them!

    http://georgialouise.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely collection! i love your purples :D

    ReplyDelete