photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

10.17.2012

OUTFIT | HEADING TO THE MILITARY

Jacket: Topshop
Shirt: Topshop
Jeans: Topshop (Leigh)
Boots: Steve Madden (Selfridges)
Bracelet: Pandora
Nails: American Apparel 'Neon Violet'

It actually pains me every time I do an outfit post to write 'Topshop' so many times. I'm so sorry, I just always seem to put outfits together with pieces from there; personal challenge, next outfit post will include no Topshop (maybe one thing). 

Anyway, I got the boots and the shirt at the weekend, I've written a whole post on the boots here, and the shirt was actually free. The day I went to Selfridges, it happened to be their birthday and they were giving out 20% of purchase gift cards so I ended up getting this shirt, a coat and some nail polishes free after buying my bag. Not bad really considering it was their birthday and not mine...

Emma xo
follow me on TWITTER and instagram at iamemmawilde

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

3 comments:

  1. I have that jacket & I've literally not had it off since I bought it hahah,love your outfit - those shoes are super cool!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm the same, best buy! Ahh and thank you :)

      Delete
  2. Well, this jacket is looking very nice. I too have recently purchased one such jacket from Chief Supply as the place where I have my posting is on the peak of the mountain.
    511 tactical | 5.11 tactical

    ReplyDelete