photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

10.03.2012

TAYLOR SWIFT COVERS MARIE CLAIRE UK

I'll admit, I'm a little behind with this one...I thought I'd done this already but then looking back it turns out I didn't, so here it is. Taylor Swift is the cover star of the November issue of Marie Claire UK. On the newsstand cover Taylor wears a heavily embellished dress, messy hair and a smokey eye; very glam, but on the subscribers cover it's a lot more natural with her guitar and boots. 
Having watched the behind-the-scenes video for her shoot, and getting a sneak peek here, I can honestly say that it looks like it is going to be amazing. Its a whole mix of silk dresses and knee-high boots to sequinned evening dresses paired with a leather jacket. I'm excited, this may just beat her US Vogue cover which I loved.

Are you happy to see Taylor Swift covering Marie Claire UK? What are you thoughts on both her covers?  

Emma xo
image from Marie Claire
follow me on TWITTER and instagram at iamemmawilde

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

2 comments:

  1. She looks gorgeous as always.
    http://beautyisunwrittenxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Taylor Swift she's gorgeous xx
    http://trappedinafashionparadise.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete