photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

10.17.2012

ELLE'S 'WOMEN IN HOLLYWOOD' | BEST DRESSED

Last night saw the the women of Hollywood out in force for Elle's annual celebration and the stars certainly pulled out all the stopped in my opinion to stand out from the rest. I've chosen my four best dressed celebrities of the night and here they are (in order)...

Emma Stone
Emma attended the celebration wearing a very fun, almost neon Valentino dress with sheer sleeves and a peterpan collar. She paired it with a black clutch and a rather odd pair of dogtooth check shoes - not entirely sold on her shoe choice but I do love the dress; very age appropriate and with her blonde hair, it really makes the colour pop.

Lea Michele 
Lea wore probably one of the most unusual and daring dresses of the evening, donning a black sheer Zimmerman piece with a floral bodice underneath. I like that she chose something a bit different and although I do wish the dress was sleeveless, I still think she deserves a best dressed place because she was daring enough to stand out, I mean everyone will be talking about this dress, bad or good, and I love her ombre hair too! 

Nina Dobrev
Nina didn't fail to impress yet again wearing a striking blue and lace Vera Wang dress with Jimmy Choo shoes. I always love Nina's looks, and this one is no exception, the high neck and the hem of the dress work perfectly together and her simple accessories don't distract from the lace detailing. The only thing I would say is I wish she had worn her hair up instead, it's a bit distracting and is far too flat for my liking.

Julianne Hough
Julianne's look, as with Lea's, leans to the unusual side wearing a Calvin Klein dress and like shoes. Now although the dress could use a little reworking (namely the top), I do love her look overall and her hair and make-up combination is very on trend with the dark lip and plait. I can tell this will be a love it or hate it look but I am positively on the love it side; it's different and the colour is lovely.

So that's it, there were a few other looks I really liked but these are definitely my top four. Do you agree with my choices and who was your best dressed of the night?

Emma xo
follow me on TWITTER and instagram at iamemmawilde

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment