photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

10.23.2012

GLITTER & NUDE NAIL POLISH

Gramercy Glitz | Carnival | Disco Mix | 07 | 21

Glitter glitter glitter, everyone needs some glitter in their life. Some of these glitter polishes look great over another polish and others look great on their own. I have other glitter polishes but I thought it best to include them with the colours they are rather than this post :) 

Carnival by Technic is a dupe for an OPI polish and is actually my all time favourite glitter with lots of little multicoloured flecks. Number 07 from Saffron is a mixed sized silver glitter which is perfect for over darker polishes. Disco Mix is my newest Models own polish and I believe is great for an all over nail. 

Supermodel | Basil Street | My Fair Lady | Nude Beige | Mushroom

Everyone needs a fair few nude nail polishes in their collection. I mean, they are perfect for days when you want a natural look, or even special occasions that need something subtle. 

Supermodel by Leighton Denny is a brown toned nude that I believe could be a dupe for a Chanel polish. Nude Beige by Models own is similar to this, if not slightly lighter, and too is the perfect nude shade. My Fair Lady by Ciate is a more pink nude and is very very sheer on the nails. Mushroom from Barry M technically isn't a nude, it's more of a light brown, but I suppose is is quite neutral...

Emma xo
follow me on TWITTER and instagram at iamemmawilde

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

1 comments: