photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

10.04.2012

OUTFIT | CAMOUFLAGE KOALA

Jacket: Topshop
Shirt: Primary
Skirt: New Look
Boot: Topshop (via ebay)
Bracelet: Pandora

So this was actually my outfit from yesterday but I suppose that doesn't really matter! This camouflage jacket from Topshop is the most recent to my jacket collection (which is ever expanding lately!). I had been looking at it for so long but just couldn't justify buying it; until I went to a student lock-in last week and with 20% off, who could resist? I'm liking the military trend this autumn/winter, I think I'm going to embrace it; my next mission (pun intended) is to get a khaki green shirt!

I also finally got my hands on a black skater skirt and having tried it on with various different things, I have a feeling it's going to become a real staple in my wardrobe, I just wish I'd been able to find one sooner.

What is a staple piece in your wardrobe?

Emma xo
follow me on TWITTER and instagram at iamemmawilde

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

2 comments:

  1. i love this outfit, your top is so pretty! :D

    p.s. some staples in my wardrobe: black scarf, leather jacket, jeans, white shirt. :)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
    LensVillage Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou :) ahhh yes, definitely agree with all these staples!

      Delete