photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

10.24.2012

OUTFIT | KHAKI SKATER DRESS

Dress: Primark
Jacket: Topshop
Shoes: Shoe Zone
Watch: Michael Kors
Nails: American Apparel 'Dynasty'

I think I did quite well with my challenge from my last outfit post; only one item here is from Topshop - challenge accomplished! I actually got this dress from Primark at the weekend and it's very much like my black skater-style dress from H&M which I wore here and here as a skirt. The only obvious difference is the colour, other than that, it's the exact same style and I just think these kinds of dresses are such a staple - more so the black one - because of the simple cut and really comfortable material. 

I paired the dress with my jacket from Topshop that I wear pretty much every day as it goes with absolutely everything. I kept my jewellery simple with just rose gold earrings (that you can't actually see, just use your imagination) and my rose gold Michael Kors watch which I just love worn with khaki green. 

Anyway, that's it for today, I hope you all had a lovely weekend and that you're week hasn't been too bad so far! :) 

Emma xo
follow me on TWITTER and instagram at iamemmawilde

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

4 comments:

  1. I can't believe this dress is from Primark, I rarely see nice things in these but this is lovely x

    ReplyDelete