photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

10.21.2012

WITCH BLEMISH STICK

Witch blemish stick - Boots (£2.89)

I bought the Witch blemish stick a few weeks ago after hearing that witch hazel was good for clearing up your skin. I had my doubts; I've tried loads of blemish 'removers' before and none really work that well but after using this even just once, it blew my doubts right away! 

The claim: 'Helps to break down excess oils ad fights the bacteria that cause spots.'

I would say I have slightly oily skin, especially around my t-zone area, but mostly my skin is just normal. That being said, I have been getting a few more blemishes than I'd like lately and I just hadn't found anything that gets rid of them quickly until this. The idea is that it dries up all the oils in your skin therefore helping to reduce dirt and blocked pors.When I first used it, after about an hour it had reduced redness considerably and I could see it was helping to clear my face already. Also, because it is trying to reduce the oils it did leave my skin with dry patches all over as to be expected and a moisturiser fixed that perfectly afterwards.

I would say if you already have dry skin, this may not be a good product for you as it will just highlight more so the dryness in your skin - it does however say it is good for all skins types so you could try it! If you have normal to oily skin though this will be great for you. I have found that applying this several times throughout the day works wonders and this is definitely going to be something I will repurchase - though that may not be for a year or so, you get loads! 

Have you tried the Witch blemish stick? Or, have you found any other alternatives?

Emma xo
follow me on TWITTER and instagram at iamemmawilde

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

6 comments:

  1. I've been keen to try this but haven't picked it up yet, always forget when I go shopping! Glad to know you get a generous amount of product :)

    onelittlevice.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely give it a try and yes, you get so much and considering how little you use at a time it'll so such a long way...

      Delete
  2. I've never tried this but I shall definitely give it a go, I keep getting spots and I can't find anything that works! x
    Sirens and Bells

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This really did work for me, definitely give it a try! :)

      Delete
  3. i think i need to buy some of this next time im in town! x

    xtiffyxx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete