photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

10.07.2012

RED & ORANGE NAIL POLISH

 Raspberry | Canal Street | Beach Party | Red Glitter | Coral | Devils Delight

Hedonist | Bright Red | Tropical Sun | All Fired Up Red | Block Orange

I very rarely wear red and so it was a real surprise when I saw how many red/orange shades I had. I don't like a lot of these but some really are up there among my favourites! 

Beach Party by Models Own is my favourite nail polish at the moment, I love how neon it is and it gets so many compliments! Hedonist is also a very neon shade which leans more to the coral/orange end of the spectrum. Raspberry by Barry M used to be one of my favourites, its the perfect vampy red shade and Devils Delight from No 7 is definitely the perfect red red in my eyes. All Fired Up Red is a metallic red, magnetic polish from Fashionista which for me, is a really overrated concept.

Emma xo
follow me on TWITTER and instagram at iamemmawilde

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment