photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

10.04.2012

SARAH JESSICA PARKER COVERS ELLE US


Sarah Jessica Parker has landed the November cover of Elle US for the annual 'Women in Holly
wood' issue. She wears a dress from the Calvin Klein collection and a beautiful statement necklace by House of Lavande. SJP was photographed by Alexi Lubomirski and I was just so excited when I saw this cover; I'm definitely a fan and this cover is one of my favourites! 

The accompanying editorial not only features SJP, but also other women in Hollywood like Octavia Spencer, Elle Fanning and Emma Watson. You can see  preview of this here, along with sneaks of the interviews. 

Are you a fan of Sarah Jessica Parker's November cover of Elle US? Will you be buying this issue? 


Emma xo
image from Elle.com
follow me on TWITTER and instagram at iamemmawilde

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment