photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

10.09.2012

WISHLIST | 002

Jacket | Jumper | Jeans | Stud Loafers | Skull Loafers | Belt | Skirt

Khaki Jacket from Topshop | I already have the camouflage version of this jacket so some could say, why do I want this one too, but sometimes the print is just too much, and this would be a perfect alternative. I like the oversized fit, and the military-style paired with a skirt will make it look more feminine.

Pink Coated Jumper from H&M | This is just a basic jumper but what I like is the neon pink colour and paired with a plain shirt underneath would look great, I'm thinking black maybe. I also that it is a coated knit, so slightly shiny, which makes it a little less 'boring'.

Leigh Jeans from Topshop | These are the best jeans I've ever found. I own two pairs already - black and acid wash - and now I really want a dark blue 'normal jean' coloured pair. Jeans are just a staple for me, but these are not really thick so are far more comfy I find.

Stud and Skull Loafers from New Look | These two pairs of loafers are pretty much identical and obviously I don't need both, but I really don't know which pair I prefer. The skull pair looks slightly more comfortable because of the shape, but the studded pair may be more wearable. Which pair do you prefer?

Studded Belt from H&M | Studs are pretty much everywhere at the moment and I've been wanting a belt like this for absolutely ages but could never justify the prices, until I found this one for only £6.99 which I'd say is pretty reasonable. This would definitely make a dress or skirt look a little more interesting.

Oxblood Skater Skirt from Topshop | I can't even count the amount of times I see people walking around wearing skater skirts and Topshop really does have a great variety of colours. I already own a black version of this from New Look, but now I quite fancy this burgundy colour - oxblood I believe it's called - and paired with all black, I think it could look really good.

And there we have it, my wish list at the moment. I feel like its very trend orientated this time, but I suppose thats what's in the stores! I also don't really shop at H&M that much, but they do have quite a few things I have my eye on right now; the jumper and the belt being just two of them!

Emma xo
follow me on TWITTER and instagram at iamemmawilde

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment