photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

10.27.2012

WISHLIST | 003

Roll Sleeve Dress | Converse | Jumper |  Lipstick 'Innocent' | Creepers

This is only a really small wishlist because my wardrobe is pretty much complete now. I just feel like these last few things would finish it off nicely, along with some basic tops but I didn't think they'd be very interesting to include!

I really want the 'Lana Del Rey jumper' from H&M, it looks so cosy and soft but I just can't seem to find it anywhere and I hear H&M's online ordering isn't great? I also want a pair of creeper style shoes (these ones are from ebay) to wear with my frilly socks I acquired a few weeks ago and also a pair of white converse which may seem silly in the winter but they will go with so much.

I really want to jump upon the oxblood/red trend and this dress looks perfect to pair with my leather jacket, knitted cardigans and tights. And finally I really want a Topshop lipstick and this shade seems the most wearable, I'm not daring enough to wear deep reds or anything like that so I tend to stick with nudes and light pinkish shades like this one.

What's on your wishlist at the moment?

Emma xo
follow me on TWITTER and instagram at iamemmawilde

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

3 comments:

  1. Can't go wrong with a pair of Converse! ;)

    Check out my MAC Makeup giveaway!

    http://trappedinafashionparadise.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/50-followers-giveaway-mac-lipstick-of.html

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. that sweater is perfect, love the color.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. im hoping to get them converse for my birthday on friday and the pink jumper is perfect xx
    http://beautyisunwrittenxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete