photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

10.28.2012

GIFTS VOUCHERS | BLOGGER CHALLENGE

During my usual evening blog scour I came across Milkteef's post on the Gifts Vouchers Blogger Challenge and thought it'd be a great competition to enter as I love buying gifts for people. I love deciding what I think each person would like and then going out to buy it knowing Christmas is literally just a few weeks or even days away! 

This competition is a challenge to all bloggers, to write a post featuring at least five gifts available on the internet. Each gift must cost no more than £35. The prizes are also great too; you can win a £35 gift voucher for either Topshop, ASOS, Amazon or BooHoo, but if none of these take your fancy, you can also win a three month subscription to JolieBox instead. 

So, for this challenge I decided to tailor my gifts to girls, and what I think the 'typical fashion-loving girl' would want. These are just fun, cute little gifts that I think would be perfect for Christmas!


I actually wouldn't mind all these gifts myself! I think these would pretty much work as gifts for any girl if you varied them to the individuals taste. 

Bunny Socks | These were just a fun little sixth gift I added because I always get socks for Christmas and to be honest, who doesn't need socks. These are cute but also perfect for around the house as they are set knit so cosy, but also have grips on the bottom.

Vera Wang 'Princess' Perfume Set | Obviously this one you could tailor to what scents the person likes but I just thought this set was good as you get a decent sized bottle of the perfume itself and then some lotion and a keyring/lipgloss I believe. This is something a little more interesting than just receiving the perfume on its own. 

Essie Nail Polishes | Essie is quite a pricing brand, but buying a couple as a gift is perfect for someone who loves nail polishes but can't really splurge on them a lot. I just picked out three colours that I'm coveting at the moment: 'Bahama Mama', 'Sand Tropez' and Splash of Grenedene'.

Cath Kidson 'Riding' Zip Bag | Everyone loves Cath Kidson, the prints are so beautiful and really, you can't go wrong with something like this. It's a perfect size to take as an overnight bag for all your essentials or you could just use it on a day-to-day basis. My personal favourite print is this riding horse print but there's loads of others, mainly florals. 

Yankee Candle 'Christmas Cupcake' | I can't even tell you how long I have wanted a Christmas Yankee candle, the scents are just so indulgent around this time and are great as gifts to cosy up a room. Christmas Cookie and Sparkling Cinnamon are two others that smell amazing! 

Topshop Floral Pyjamas | I don't think anyone can say they have had a Christmas where they didn't receive pyjamas. These are just such an easy but still thoughtful gift, and it's so fun choosing a design to get. I chose these ones from Topshop because I think the print is nice and they could transition well through seasons too - practical thinking. 

Well that's if for my gift ideas, I hope you enjoyed this post and you maybe got some inspiration for gifts to buy! The competition ends on November 9th and winners will be announced on November 16th (there's actually two winners overall). If you want to enter the competition then check out the full rules here and if you want to know a bit more about the competition holders then go here.

Emma xo

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

1 comments: