photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

10.15.2012

STEVE MADDEN TARNNEY BOOTS

Steve Madden Tarnney Boots - Selfridges

I've heard a lot about Steve Madden shoes but I've never actually seen any for myself. Yesterday however, whilst walking round Selfridges (celebrating their birthday with a free gift voucher!) I saw the Steve Madden stand and was drawn instantly to these boots because of the amazing studded detailing around the toe and heel. Now these boots definitely won't be to everyones taste but I just love them so so much, especially the studs and the way they can be worn upright or folded down for a more slouchy look.

When I saw these in store I didn't think I'd ever be able to get them though because of the sizes. I'm usually a size 9 (which is the worst when trying to find nice shoes), and these boots only go up to a size 8 so I was a bit disheartened on hearing that. I still went ahead anyway and tried them on and much to my surprise they fitted perfectly and I knew then I just had to have them. I actually wore them today and they are super comfortable; the leather will definitly need to wearing in first though before they can be worn for a long time.

These are definitely statement boots and I got quite a few looks today; some people I could tell thought they were horrible! I like them though so that's all that matters, they were an investment shoe but well worth it in my opinion and you'll without a doubt be seeing these in an outfit of the day post very soon!

What are your thoughts on the Steve Madden Tarnney boots? Would you wear them yourself?

Emma xo
follow me on TWITTER and instagram at iamemmawilde

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

6 comments:

  1. How much were they? They're BEAUTIFUL :o

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were £124 from Selfridges...but you can get student discount so less than that! :)

      Delete
  2. Wow I love your boots, they're brilliant, I love the studded details! xx

    ReplyDelete