photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

10.31.2012

OUTFIT | KNITS AND KOALAS

Shirt: Primark
Cardigan: ... (I can't remember!)
Jeans: Topshop Leigh
Shoes: New Look (old)
Bracelet: Pandora
Nails: NYC 'Manhattan with Technic 'Carnival' glitter

Starting to dislike these dark days very very much, especially when it comes to taking photos..bring back the day light! Anyway, I had a huge gap today between classes so thought I'd snap a few photos of my outfit today. It's nothing groundbreaking but I do really like this shirt which I featured in another outfit post here (please excuse the terrible photos in that post). For Primark, this shirt is a really great quality and I just love the studded collar, even though, in this outfit it isn't really obvious it's there. 

The jeans I'm wearing are from Topshop, I have a love for Leigh jeans (now having three pairs) and these are the newest editions to my wardrobe. They are just the comfiest pairs of jeans I've ever owned, glad I now have a blue pair...I really missed 'normal' coloured jeans having only had black and acid wash for ages! My pumps are just from New Look years ago; I just can't bring myself to throw them away even though I really should. 

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment