photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

12.08.2011

50 Questions That Will Free Your Mind...

When was the last time you marched into the dark with only the soft glow of an idea you strongly believed in?

Umm....this question has actually really confused me! Did I actually go into the dark or does is it just like the dark as in the unknown? I'm going to take it as the unknown. I think I could apply this to each time I write an essay. I feel like I have only limited ideas and that I'm being thrown straight into writing it. Then usually my soft glow of an idea does turn to a bright light :D

xoxo

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

1 comments:

  1. I like your answer. I think they mean the unknown too, I'm not sure if marching into the physical dark would be as scary :P!

    Sarah
    xo

    www.almostdelightful.com

    ReplyDelete