photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

12.31.2011

25+ Book Challenge

I wish my books looked like these! (source: weheartit)

I've suddenly become really interested in books. Every time I've started a book in the past I've got a few chapters in and then just given up and never gone back to it. Lately though I've finished two books within a short space of time and I've enjoyed reading them which I never thought I'd say. So for 2012 I've decided to undertake my own challenge to read 25+ books during the year. This will seem like nothing to a lot of people but for me this is a realistic goal because I have never really been an avid reader until recently and I also have to think about university work and other things; if I end up reading more than 25 books then that's a bonus!


I've been reading up on these challenges and pretty much any book is allowed that can be purchased including manga, ebooks, audio books etc. Once I finish a book I will cross it off my list and then review it here on my blog. I really enjoy writing reviews and I'm already getting excited about this challenge to start on Sunday.


Here's my list of the books I intend to read (in no particular order), this list may be edited throughout the year but at this moment this is it...



1. Modelland - Tyra Banks
2. Many Lives - Stephanie Beacham Autobiography
3. The Perks Of Being A Wallflower - Stephen Chbosky
4. Divergent - Veronica Roth
5. The Descendants - Kaui Hart Hemmings
6. The Audacity of Hope - Barack Obama 
7. Fifty Shades of Grey - E L James
8. Changing Grooms - Sasha Wagstaff
9. The Sinner - Tess Gerritsen
10. Body Double - Tess Gerritsen
11. Vanish - Tess Gerritsen
12. The Mephisto Club - Tess Gerritsen
13. Keeping The Dead - Tess Gerritsen
14. The Killing Place - Tess Gerritsen
15. The Silent Girl - Tess Gerritsen
16. Game of Thrones - George R R Martin
17. Matched - Ally Condie
18. The Hunger Games - Suzanne Collins
19. Catching Fire - Suzanne Collins
20.  Mockingjay - Suzanne Collins
21. Poor Little Bitch Girl - Jackie Collins
22. LA Candy - Lauren Conrad
23. The Truth About Diamonds - Nicole Richie
24. Lethal Seduction - Jackie Collins
25. Nights In Rodanthe - Nicholas Sparks


Wish me luck!

xo Emma

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

2 comments:

  1. The last song is so beautiful... read it with tissues though, it absolutely killed me lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I've heard of 3 of those books. But that does sound like a great challenge! Good luck with it. I want to read the other Jane Austen books I haven't read. That's my challenge!

    ReplyDelete