photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

12.17.2011

I've Got That Christmas Feeling...

I'm home and already I feel so much more in the Christmas spirit than I did. I came home to lights, decorations and then today snow! Our house just looks so festive; all the other houses are so plain and light-less. 











That's all our house decorations and pretty much as soon as I got home last night I decided to put up my bedroom decorations. I have my pink tree - love it! - and tinsel :)







Today I woke up to a snow-less day but as I was driving to the shops it started to snow!!! Ok, the minute it hit the ground it turned to slush but it was still snow. When I got home though it really snowed and it stuck! It looked so pretty....until it all turned to slush again :|






I was faced with a dilemma. Go out in the snow and get cold and drenched, or wrap presents....I chose to wrap presents! Isn't gift wrapping just so fun. I really love choosing the paper and then picking out the perfect matching bow and tag...





love this time of year so so much. It's a time for family, great food pretty pretty lights and ornaments and the occasional present :D

xoxo

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment