photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

12.08.2011

My Bag Collection

Some people are shoe people, some people are clothes people - I do still like shoes and clothes - but I'm definitely a bag person. I personally don't think you can ever have too many bags. I don't think I could just have one bag that I use all year round, I have to mix it up a little...

So I thought I'd share with you my bag 'collection'...enjoy! (really photo heavy!!!!!!)

Black and Grey leopard telephone bag from Betseyville by Betsy Johnson - bought from Macy's Florida.

This is probably one of my favourite bags because its so unusual! I admit its not the biggest or most practical bag but I just love the telephone handle, I get a lot of compliments about this bag!



Black leather and patent shoulder bag by Kathy Van Zealand - bought from Florida Mall outlet.



Pink cross body Kipling bag with matching monkey keyring - bought from eBay.



Green textured bag with gold hardware - bought from bag stall in Stretford Mall.



Rolling Stones magazine cover canvas bag (Johnny Depp) - bought from Wall-Mart Florida.

When I saw this bag I knew I had to have it! I like unusual bags that are uncommon and this definitely won't be seen on everyones shoulder.



Small cross body canvas and leather Hello Kitty bag - gift from my dad (from Portugal).



Green velvet silver hardware drawstring bag - bought from bag stall in Stretford mall.



Raincoat dog back pack - I don't even know where I bought this...or when I even got it!


'I'm Not A Plastic Bag' canvas and rope bag - gift from my mum.



Tan/brown stitch small 'satchel' - bought from Primark. 



Brown metallic snake skin effect shoulder bag - Christmas present (from River Island). 



Leopard print embellished Paul's Boutique bag - bought from Selfridges.

I have to say I like this bag a lot more than I use it...I'd like to use it more but for some reason I just don't....



Brown 'Medium Brown Bag' shopper tote - bought from Bloomingdales New York.

I love this bag! I feel like a real New Yorker with it haha.



Pink embellished stitch canvas bag - bought from a small shop in Rhodes, Greece. 



Brown tassel rope handle shoulder bag - bought from Primark.

This bag has been my go to bag for a year but sadly it is now on its last leg....The blue ribbon is there to hold the handle together :')



White floral patterned cracked leather effect bag - bought from an outlet in Sale.



Black leather LYDC satchel - bought from eBay.



Brown saddle-like shoulder bag with feather detail - bought from Primark.



White lace top gold hardware bag - birthday present (from River Island)
This bag is so so nice, but sadly I can't really use it at the moment because I think it's more of a summer bag :(



Black knot detailed shoulder bag - bought from Primark.

I actually hate this bag. However I find myself using it a lot...



Pink patent leather Paul's Boutique Barbie top handle bag - bought from Selfridges.

Okay, so I know this bag isn't for everyone but as soon as I saw it I wanted it! Afterwards I did think that it wasn't so practical but I still really really like it!



Brown leather effect satchel - bought from Primark. (sorry for the bad photo!)



Blue large studded duffel bag - bought from a boutique in Greece.
I really really like the look of this bag but the only thing is its so huge and it weighs a tonne even with nothing in it! I never find enough things to put in it so I don't often use it...it's good to put my scuba diving towel and clothes in though!



Grey furry chain shoulder bag - bought from small boutique.

A friend had this bag in creme and I loved it the minute I saw it. I then saw this grey version in a shop in Chester and had to buy it. It's very Alexander McQueen-esque and that's I think why I love it so much - it's also a really convenient bag!



Black bump/zip leather LYDC satchel - gift from my mum.

This is my newest bag and currently the one I use most days whilst at university. It's the perfect size for books and everything else I might need and I just love the zip detail around the bottom.



So now you've seen all my bags. I know they aren't designer or anything but that's okay with me. As much as I'd love some designer bags it's just not going to happen at the moment - or probably for a long time! If money wasn't a problem though, there are a few bags I would love to add to my collection;

Mischa Barton floral canvas top handle bag.

Louis Vuitton Speedy.

Vivienne Westwood Greek Eye leather and suede shoulder bag.
Alexander McQueen gold hardware clutch 

I highly doubt any of these (except maybe the Mischa Barton one) will ever be in my collection but you never know, a girl can dream! OH! I forgot, I'd also welcome with open arms pretty much an Chanel bag...so if anyone has a spare :D

xoxo

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment