photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

12.06.2011

50 Questions That Will Free Your Mind...

If you just won a million pounds, would you quit your job?

Well, I don't have a job but I am a student so really; if I won a million pounds, would I quit being a student? The answer is probably no. I think with a million dollars I could quite happily pay off my parents mortgage, and buy myself some nice things, go on holiday etc etc but in all honestly I just don't think in this world, I could survive on a million pounds. 
Yes, I could buy A LOT of stuff and do A LOT of things but I think I'd have to win maybe several million pounds in order to quit being a student. 

I want to know your answers to this one. Would you quit your job?

xoxo

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

2 comments:

  1. i am also a student, and like you, i wouldn't quit school. a million pounds or a million dollars is a lot of money but it definitely won't last forever. i think i'd pay any loans or debt i have and maybe go on a nice vacation with my family too. what i really want to do though is invest some of it in a business or something. :)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
    $100 Shopbop Gift Card Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Mimi, I agree, I think it'd have to be a pretty substantial amount to consider quitting being a student/your job. I wouldn't say no to a million pounds though! The idea of investing some in a business is good...you've thought this through :L haha...

    Emma xo

    ReplyDelete